Forums > Deck > Expired / Rules of the Road: INTERNATIONAL ONLY Which vessel is to keep out of the ...
Question #980
Link to Question
INTERNATIONAL ONLY Which vessel is to keep out of the way of the others?
A) A vessel engaged in underwater operations
B) A vessel engaged in trawling
C) A vessel constrained by her draft
D) A vessel not under command
Posted: 12 Feb 2015 17:54 UTC  Post #1
mcneill_11
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 1
A vessel engaged in fishing shall only avoid impeding a CBD vessel it shall not keep out of the way
Posted: 16 Feb 2015 09:23 UTC  Post #2
Shawn
Deck & Engine
Expired Member
Total Posts: 195
By avoiding to impede, aren't you keeping out of the way?
Posted: 19 Nov 2022 06:19 UTC  Post #3
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 793
Your article has piqued a lot of positive interest. I can see why since you have done such a good job of making it interesting. best team building cooking classes singapore
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 02:10 UTC  Post #4
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. getcoquitlam florists
Posted: 26 Nov 2022 03:49 UTC  Post #5
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. Singapore best keratin treatment
Posted: 29 Nov 2022 02:13 UTC  Post #6
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. https://businessman.mystrikingly.com/blog/high-school-students-supported-for-caring-cambodia-future
Posted: 29 Nov 2022 02:56 UTC  Post #7
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. cotton canvas tote bags
Posted: 26 Sep 2023 06:58 UTC  Post #8
hammad003
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 302
Marketing is about using data and analytics to measure your results and improve your campaigns. Visit here for more info digital maarketing
1 / 1