Forums > Deck > Element 7: Proper and legal VHF operations require:
Question #302
Link to Question
Proper and legal VHF operations require:
A) The channel must be designated as valid for the nature or type of communications desired.
B) The correct bandwidth must be selected by the operator.
C) The power level must be appropriately chosen.
D) Both answers a) and c) are correct
Posted: 02 Dec 2013 08:38 UTC  Post #1
dr_Ice19
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 1
In the database of element 7 questions from the FCC site this answer is incorrect. The database has: The correct bandwidth must be selected by the operator as the answer.
Posted: 16 Oct 2023 13:43 UTC  Post #2
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 805
This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. Cetak A3 Denpasar Bali
Posted: 28 Oct 2023 08:12 UTC  Post #3
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! pinetree hill showflat address
Posted: 28 Oct 2023 16:21 UTC  Post #4
faspizelmu
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 15
What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! g11bet
Posted: 29 Oct 2023 10:57 UTC  Post #5
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. m11bet
Posted: 29 Oct 2023 12:39 UTC  Post #6
avnis9955
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 10
Look at the here setclockwindows this is the best app.
Posted: 06 Nov 2023 10:29 UTC  Post #7
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. one motoring renew road tax
Posted: 26 Nov 2023 12:42 UTC  Post #8
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Love to read it,Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. pappy van winkle 23 for sale
Posted: 29 Nov 2023 06:21 UTC  Post #9
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. visit web
Posted: 07 Dec 2023 05:02 UTC  Post #10
mohsinkhan
Deck & Engine
Registered
All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Jun88
1 / 6 Next Last