Forums > General Discussion > Discord server for my small group
Discord server for my small group
Posted: 17 Sep 2022 10:20 UTC  Post #1
luckypenguin
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 21
'm trying to create a Discord server for my small group of friends and I don't know where to start. Any advice would be great!
Posted: 17 Sep 2022 10:44 UTC  Post #2
anthonydrowow
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 18
To create a server, you need to create an account on the website. Then, once you're logged in, you can click on the "Create Server" button in the upper right hand corner. You'll be able to select what type of server it is (such as text or voice), and give it a name and description—and then it's all yours! I would also advise you to read the article https://chekkee.com/how-to-create-set-up-and-run-a-successful-discord-server/, there is a lot of interesting information on the subject.
Last edited: 17 Sep 2022 14:44 UTC by anthonydrowow
Posted: 17 Sep 2022 11:00 UTC  Post #3
archybows
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 19
If you're looking to join a Discord server, it's not necessary to create a new one. You can find an existing server that fits your needs and get started right away!
Posted: 17 Sep 2022 13:41 UTC  Post #4
Verovert
Deck
Registered
Total Posts: 24
asdsad as ddsa asd Анкор
Posted: 04 Jul 2023 02:53 UTC  Post #5
vvgjuixhkrlyxmm
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 21
Ladder Safety Rules: Your Guide to Staying Safe and Avoiding AccidentsLadders are essential tools in many industries and households, enabling us to reach heights and complete tasks that would otherwise be impossible. https://laddersafetyrules.com/best-agility-ladder-2023/
Posted: 05 Jul 2023 06:13 UTC  Post #6
shaikh.
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 105
Thank you for your style connected with motive though this information is certain place a new damper within the sale with tinfoil hats. 무인커피숍창업비용
Posted: 06 Jul 2023 08:11 UTC  Post #7
H Q service
Deck & Engine
Registered
Total Posts: 7662
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 reached beyond just the public schools. And Title 3 of IDEA prohibited disability-based discrimination in any place of public accommodation. Full and equal enjoyment of the goods, services, facilities, or accommodations in public places were expected. And of course public accommodations also included most places of education. 補習社
Posted: 11 Jul 2023 12:58 UTC  Post #8
Robinjack
Deck
Registered